WATTLESEED & RIVER MINT CHUNKY CHOC BROWNIES
If you’re feeling a little indulgent, then these gooey, nutty, delectable raw brownies are exactly what you need.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend dates, almond meal and coconut until mixture is combined but still slightly chunky.
- Add carob powder, Wattleseed and Native River Mint to your bowl of melted coconut oil, stir through, then pour into the food processor with date and nut mixture. Blend until mixture is smooth and bound, then add the walnuts and continue to blend until the walnuts are broken down into small chunks.
- Transfer brownie mixture into a bowl and thoroughly stir in cacao nibs.
- Transfer mixture into a rectangular baking dish, pressing down firmly to flatten. Place in refrigerator for approximately 2 hours, or until set, then dust with some carob powder and roughly break into chunks to serve.
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted & chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 tbs shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup carob powder
- 1 tbs Ground Wattleseed
- 2 tbs Native River Mint Syrup
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup raw cacao nibs
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3iZzS7L
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD WATTLESEED POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3FJXyH9