FINGER LIME CHIA JAR
This is a great recipe when you run out of your favourite granola! We always have a bag of chia seeds and a can of coconut milk in the pantry so we can whip this recipe up. You can use any of our freeze dried superfood powders, but we’ve opted for zesty Finger Lime, which is high in folate.
- Mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, cardamom, finger lime and water until fully combined (use a blender if desired).
- Place 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds in each of the 2 jars.
- Pour the coconut mixture evenly into each jar. Stir to fully mix in the chia seeds and secure the lids on the jars.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Serve with your choice of chopped fruit.
- 1 can coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cardamom, freshly ground if possible
- 1 tbsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime Powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup water
- 4 tbsp chia seeds, (6 tbsp for really thick pudding)
- 1 cup raspberries to garnish (or chopped pineapple, oranges, bananas, whatever you fancy!)
- 2 – mason jars, the 1 pint size
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3DUzzmk
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD FINGER LIME NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3dWIrxb