DAVIDSON PLUM & CACAO TRIFLE
Cacao and Davidson Plum are a match made in heaven! Davidson Plum has a tart flavour and is a good source of Vitamin E and zinc. We’ve layered this puree in between coconut yogurt and topped with some of our Cacao, Coconut Crunch Paleo Granola to make a delicious trifle!
- Combine berries, banana, cacao, Davidson Plum, coconut milk and ice in a blender.
- Build up layers in a mason jar or glass, starting with a tbsp of granola for the base, followed by a tbsp of yogurt and 2-3 tbsp of puree.
- Continue layering until your glass or jar is full.
- Garnish with extra granola or berries on top and enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen berries (fresh or frozen blackberries, blueberries, raspberries – whichever you fancy!)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Freeze Dried Davidson Plum Powder
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) coconut milk
- Large handful of ice or 1 cup (235 ml) coconut water
- 4 tbsp plain greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup Cacao, Coconut Crunch Paleo Granola
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3E4joCW
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3p1JZfW
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PALEO GRANOLA available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3yusgk4
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0