WATTLESEED QUINOA PORRIDGE
We love quinoa for breakfast because it keeps us full for hours. In fact, it’s one of the few plant foods that’s considered a complete protein. We’ve combined with Wattleseed, which is also high in protein and is low GI so it releases it’s sugars slowly. Plus it lends this dish a delicious, nutty, chocolatey flavour!
- In a small saucepan on medium heat, combine the quinoa, wattleseed and coconut milk. Allow ingredients to come to a boil while stirring continuously so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Mix in the dates, cinnamon, nutmeg. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the porridge into two bowls and top with chopped walnuts, banana and blueberries. Drizzle maple syrup on top. Enjoy!
- 1 cup quinoa (black, white or mixed quinoa)
- 1 tbsp Ground Wattleseed Powder
- 2 cups coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 10 raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 fresh banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3E2WX25
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD WATTLESEED POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3CP1LGy
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0