WATTLESEED & MACADAMIA BUTTER
Can also be referred to as ‘the most Aussie butter ever’! Macadamia nuts are full of healthy mono-unsaturated fats and nutrients. And we can’t tout the health benefits of wattleseeds enough. This Australian superfood is high in protein and iron and is a low glycemic food. This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and is great on toast (or just eaten by the spoonful!)
- Roast the macadamias for 5 – 8 minutes at 180℃. Shuffle them around on the tray every few minutes. Allow to cool completely before the next step. You can also choose to use raw macadamias if you prefer.
- Place the macadamias in a food processor and blend until it’s a smooth paste. Add sea salt. Add the wattleseed and pulse briefly to distribute. Transfer the butter to a clean jar.
- Stored in the refrigerator, it will keep for a long time. Enjoy!
- 250 grams macadamias, raw and unsalted
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsps Ground Wattleseed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/2ZgixAK
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD QUANDONG NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3cHtPRA