WATTLESEED & GOOEY CHOC SMOOTHIE
Naturally sweet, satisfyingly smooth and delectably gooey, this smoothie is heavenly and healthy all at once. Peanut butter and Wattleseed make it pumping with protein while the almond milk gives the green light for vegans. Why not get playful and turn it into a smoothie bowl with some oats and a medley of garnishes – think blueberries, shredded coconut, a dusting of cinnamon and some home made granola. Indulge!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender on high speed until contents are smooth and gooey.
- Pour into a glass or mason jar and garnish with your favourite toppings. We chose peanut butter and cacao nibs.
- 1 ripe medium ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, chilled
- 1 heaped tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 tbs Ground Wattleseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbs raw cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3915hBf
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD WATTLESEED POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3tziN8J