WARMING LEMON MYRTLE TEA
To help with circulation as the temperature begins to drop, a warming tea can work wonders. The ginger will help with the elimination of mucus from the system and the Lemon Myrtle is rich in Vitamin C – much needed during cold and flu season.
- Add all ingredients to a pot of boiling water.
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with slices of ginger and lemon.
- 3 slices fresh ginger (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of clove
- 3 drops Lemon Myrtle Extract
- Slices of lemon for garnish
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3mM0Fpm
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD GROUND LEMON MYRTLE available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3oTFy77
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0