VEGAN SUPERFOOD CHOCOLATE ROUGH
Be taken to chocolate heaven with these little diamonds in the rough. Deliciously imperfect and delectably indulgent, you’ll find it hard to believe you’re eating something powerfully nutritious. These are a great treat for entertaining, or a yummy snack to keep in the fridge for when those chocolate cravings take over. Simply adjust the flavours to your liking by experimenting with various native superfoods remember – sometimes the most beautiful things are a little rough on the edges.
- 3 tbs maple syrup (or agave)
- 2 tbs buckinis
- 2 tbs pistachios, roughly chopped
- 7 medjool dates
- 1 tbs goji berries
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp freeze dried davidson plum
- Preheat oven on high.
- Mix 1 tbs maple syrup with the buckinis and pistachios. Spread them out onto a tray lined with baking paper and bake for around 10 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Line a plate with baking paper. Cut up the dates. Lay them out on the baking paper covering the whole plate but leaving a little room around the edges.
- Put in the freezer. After 20 minutes, remove from freezer and sprinkle with caramelized buckinis and pistachios, goji berries, sunflower seeds and coconut flakes. Set back in freezer while you make the chocolate.
- For the chocolate, melt cacao butter or coconut oil in a pan and mix through the cacao powder, davidson plum and remaining 2 tbs maple syrup. Pour over superfood bits making sure to cover everything. Return to freezer and let set for around an hour. Remove and break into chunks. This will keep well in the fridge. Enjoy!
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/38tLbiM
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2WGsKEQ
Variation of NOMAD CHOCOLATE available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mJvVqB
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3gOK69T