Vegan Chocolate Oats w/ Hazelnut Butter & Warm Berries
With the cool weather already approaching, it’s definitely time to start having oatmeal again!
This oatmeal is so DREAMY!! I’m absolutely obsessed with the flavour combo - nothing beats it at the moment for me! This makes it PERFECT Mother's Day present.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of plant-based Nomad Chocolate Milk (see notes below for how to make)
- 1 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- 3/4 scoop of Nomad's Chef's Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Add oats, maple syrup and milk to a saucepan and cook until it begins to thicken, turn down heat to simmer
- Add Nomad's Chef's Cocoa Powder in mix until combined and thick.
- In another saucepan add berries and maple until warmed through and starts to reduce.
- Plate up oats then top with hazelnut butter, warm berries and crushed organic coconut rolls 🤤
NOTES*to make Nomad Chocolate Milk you can do either of the following:
- 1 tbsp of Nomad's West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate blended with 750ml of plant-based milk (use 1/2 cup for recipe)
- OR just add 1/2 tsp of Nomad's West Africa 45% Dark Hot Chocolate with the 1/2 cup of plant-based milk directly into the oats
Article Source: Nomad Chocolate
Photo Source: Nomad Chocolate
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3izTIW2
NOMAD CHOCOLATE WEST AFRICA 45% DARK HOT CHOCO available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2UoArix
We have multiple healthy choices of NOMAD CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3wSIaCv