SWEET POTATO, KALE & QUINOA FRITTERS
Fritters, cakes, call them whatever you like, these little guys are so delicious and full of nutrients! Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of Vitamin A (in the form of Beta Carotene). They are also a very good source of vitamin C, manganese, copper, pantothenic acid, and vitamin B6. We’ve added a spoonful of our finger lime powder, which is a great way to get your folate (especially during pregnancy) and Vitamin E for cell protection and disease prevention.
- Finely chop the kale.
- Place all ingredients inside a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium size pan on medium heat.
- Shape the ingredients into 6 patties and place into pan. Slightly flatten the tops with a spatula.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cool them on a rack.
- We fried up an egg to add some protein or you can serve with a simple side salad. Serve with your favourite condiment (we like plain greek yogurt mixed with one clove of grated garlic!).
- 1 large or 2 medium sweet potatoes steamed and pureed
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups kale finely chopped
- 1 cup or corn
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs (vegan: substitute 2 tablespoons ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons of water)
- ½ cup ground oats
- 4 tsps almond meal
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 good pinch paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime Powder
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4-6 tbsps coconut oil to pan fry them
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3pHKKLP
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD FINGER LIME NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3GsZUu9