These fruity, tooty treats are the nutritious version of a childhood favourite. Pack them in the kids’ lunch boxes as a sweet surprise and you’ll never hear them nag for lollies again! But they’re not just for the little-ies, bring them to work for a 3pm pick-me-up and know that you’re getting all the Vitamin E and zinc you need from the Davidson Plum. Experiment with various Australian Superfood Powders for a variety of flavours and nutritional benefits.
- Preheat oven to 75 degrees C and line your baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blitz until smooth, then pour mixture through a sieve in order to remove any lumps from the raspberries.
- Spread mixture evenly on your baking sheet, using a spatula to create a flat, thin layer then bake until mixture is no longer sticky to touch. This will depend on the thickness of your roll-up and could vary between 4-7 hours (be careful not to overcook as this will cause your roll-up to snap).
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from the used greaseproof paper and transferring to a fresh sheet.
- Use a pizza cutter or scissors to cut the roll up into strips. Include the layer of greaseproof paper in this step if planning to store for a prolonged period of time (this will prevent your roll-up from sticking together). Roll your strips and eat fresh, or store in refrigerator or freezer.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tbs Freeze Dried Davidson Plum Powder
- 3 tbs rice malt syrup
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3avXDQj
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mRVNig