SPICY PRAWN AND FINGER LIME SALAD
Try cooking your fresh prawns on the BBQ to add a more rustic flavour, adjust the quantity of chilli to your spicy liking and simply swap prawns with tofu for a vegetarian option. It’s all about the Finger Lime dressing with this one, bursting in Vitamin E and a unique, zesty punch that’s sure to awaken your taste buds.
- In a small bowl combine prawns, garlic, chilli, coriander, 1 tbs macadamia oil and salt until prawns are coated in flavours. Refrigerate until needed.
- Toss together the onion, cashews, cucumber, carrot and mint, then divide between 2 serving bowls on a bed of rocket.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside for later.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan over high heat and cook the marinated prawns a couple of minutes on either side. Still warm, place on top of salad beds and drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with mint leaves and fresh chilli and enjoy crisp and fresh.
- 500g tiger prawns
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 tbs fresh chilli, finely sliced
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs macadamia oil
- pinch salt
- 80g rocket leaves (or spinach)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, crushed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 2 tbs mint leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbs honey (or agave syrup)
- 2 tbs macadamia oil
- 2 tsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime
- salt & pepper, to taste
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/38WmOKP
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD FINGER LIME NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3z6y3uS
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD's Salt Substitute OLD MAN SALTBUSH available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3tzhHK9
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0