RIBERRY VEGAN NICE CREAM
This healthy treat is cool bananas – literally! No dairy products used, no sugar added and no ice cream machine needed, just bananas, berries and a few of our secret superfood ingredients. You’ll be surprised at how close to the real deal this recipe really tastes! Smooth, creamy and rich, it’s also high in calcium, antioxidants and folate. Experiment with other superfood powders such as Quandong and Kakadu Plum and choose your favourite toppings.
- Place bananas, Riberry, Davidson Plum, berries and cinnamon all in a food processor and blend until texture is smooth.
- Slowly add the coconut cream and continue to blend until an ice cream consistency forms.
- If mixture has not become sloppy, eat immediately. Alternatively, place in freezer for 1 – 2 hours in a container and scoop out to serve. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and enjoy on a warm day.
- 3 bananas, sliced and frozen overnight
- 1 tbs Freeze Dried Riberry
- 1 tsp Freeze Dried Davidson Plum
- ½ cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3iX7CCL
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mNxMZF
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0