This relish is great on a veggie burger, or for the carnivores, with grilled meats. Quandong is high in rutin, a strong antioxidant that can reduce the proliferation of free radicals.
- Soak 1 packet of dried quandong halves for a minimum of 30 minutes. Drain and then cover with fresh water. Cook until soft. Drain.
- Dice onion. Add onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and chilli flakes to quandongs. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend.
- Return mixture to the pot and simmer until the relish has a thick and creamy consistency.
- Pour into warm jars, seal and sterilise.
- 1 40g packet of Air Dried Quandong
- 1 small onion
- 300ml vinegar
- 150gm sugar
- 6gm salt
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3BW7k5H
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD QUANDONG NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mXkR8M