OVERNIGHT QUANDONG QUINOA JAR
This nutritious dish is perfect for those crazy rushed mornings. If you don’t have time to whiz up a fancy smoothie bowl or your poached eggs are a disaster, then you’ve just found your key to a delicious, organised morning. Full of folate, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc, you’ll be feeling refreshed, energised and ready to take on everything the day throws at you.
- In a bowl, roughly mash the blueberries and raspberries with a fork to release their juice.
- Add the quinoa, milk, chia seeds, Freeze Dried Quandong, vanilla, maple syrup and cinnamon and stir through using a whisk to combine well.
- Pour mixture into Mason jar, cover (if your jar has no lid, plastic wrap is fine) and place in fridge to set overnight.
- In the morning, enjoy with your choice of favourite toppings or simply as is. Easy!
- 2 tbs blueberries
- 2 tbs raspberries
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbs Freeze Dried Quandong
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3ii8od3
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD QUANDONG NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3m6scRP
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0