ORANGE AND WATTLESEED BUTTER CAKE
We love the combination of our Ground Wattleseed (high in protein and iron) and orange.
- Cream butter, essence and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, beat until combined.
- Divide mixture in half in two separate bowls.
- To one of the bowls add 1 tbsp of wattleseed, ¾ cup of flour and ¼ cup of milk. Mix till combined.
- To the other bowl, add ¾ cup of flour, rind from one orange and ¼ cup of milk or orange juice. Mix till combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin – greased and lightly floured – alternating mixtures.
- Gently stir a knife through the mixture to give a swirl effect.
- Bake in 180 C oven for approximately 40 mins.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar if you desire!
- 125g Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk (coconut or almond milk)
- 1 tbsp Ground Wattleseed
- 1 Orange, rind and juice, if preferred
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3cYUI3X
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD GROUND WATTLESEED POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3nKtofI