NO-BAKE DAVIDSON PLUM PUDDING
Looking to add a little Aussie touch to your Christmas this year (and a whole lotta vitamin E and zinc)? Try this Davidson Plum Pudding with all its sour, fruity, gooey goodness alongside your favourite classic flavours. Christmas Pudding has never tasted this good or been this healthy! You’ll have family and friends begging you to tell them your secret ingredient.
- Combine dates, orange zest, apricots, Davidson Plum, vanilla, almond meal, macadamia meal, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in a food processor. Process until mixture is combined and looks like fine crumbs.
- Transfer mixture into a large bowl and add 1 – 2 tablespoons orange juice then mix again. Squeeze mixture together in your hands. If ready it should stick together.
- Line the base of your mould with glad wrap and press the pudding mixture into it firmly. Set aside in fridge for 30 mins for mixture to bind and become firm.
- When ready, remove your pudding from its mould, peel off glad wrap and present with some holly or fresh fruit. Will keep for up to 2 weeks refrigerated.
- 125g pitted dates (approx. 6 – 10)
- zest from 1 orange
- 250g dried apricots, chopped
- 30g Air Dried Davidson Plum, rehydrated*
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 150g almond meal
- 50g macadamia meal
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1tbs freshly squeezed orange juice*soak overnight in water
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3mHIUao
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3DAC0L1