MULLED WINE WITH RIBERRY
This is our go to recipe when we need a little winter warm me up. We’ve added a twist to our traditional recipe by adding some of our Freeze Dried Riberry Powder. Riberry has three times the folate of a blueberry, is rich in manganese and an important plant source of calcium.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add sugar, orange juice, lemon peel, orange peel, star anise, cinnamon, cloves, riberry, nutmeg and ginger.
- Bring all of the ingredients to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the red wine and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Strain and divide among serving glasses.
- 750ml red wine
- 150g organic sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- peel of one lemon
- peel of one orange
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 2 tbsp Freeze Dried Riberry Powder
- 1 tsp fresh nutmeg
- pinch of ginger
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3mWL3QY
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/34pnnK0