Ice Cold Chocolate
This drink is excellent during the hot summer nights
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 heaped full tsp of Nomad Drinking Chocolate
- 3 tbs of boiling water
- 200ml of water or cold milk
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- 1 scoop of chocolate gelato or vanilla ice cream
- Ice Cubes
- Fresh mint
- Put two heaped full tsp of Nomad Drinking Chocolate and 6 tbs of boiling water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the water or the milk and blend to combine.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Add the ice cubes to the chocolate mixture and blend until it is frothy.
- Pour a splash of club soda into the bottom of the glass then fill the glass with the chocolate mixture, leaving about 3 cm of space at the top.
- Place a small scoop of chocolate gelato or vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
Article Source: Nomad Chocolate
Photo Source: Nomad Chocolate
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3dt46M4
We have multiple healthy choices of NOMAD DRINKING CHOCOLATE at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3fjMsue