COCONUT AND WATTLESEED ANZAC BISCUITS
These ANZAC biscuits are a true delight. Unlike most, they are free from refined sugar, gluten and dairy and have the added health benefits of native Wattleseed.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 20 macadamia nuts, crushed
- 2 tbs ground roasted wattleseed
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, coconut flour, shredded coconut, macadamia nuts, wattleseed and bicarbonate soda. Mix well.
- In a small pot, over a low flame, combine the water, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla bean paste and sea salt. Stir to combine and heat for one minute. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients from the pot and the eggs to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form small balls with the Anzac mixture and press firmly between your palms to form a flat cookie shape. Spread out evenly on baking sheets.
- Bake in oven for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3BuCu4a
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD GROUND ROASTED WATTLESEED available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2YgxMcl
Variation of TASMAN SEA SALT available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2Wx1IjV
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3gOK69T