CITRUS, WATTLESEED HOT CROSS BUNS
This recipe is so simple to prepare. It also contains no added sugar, grain, gluten or dairy. We have included the unique flavours of wattleseed to take traditional hot-cross buns to the next level. Enjoy.
- 3 cups almond meal
- pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- ¼ cup macadamia nut oil
- 75g sultanas
- 50g mixed peel zest
- 1 tbs ground roasted wattleseed
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 2 free range / organic eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g organic white chocolate (omit for no added sugar)
- 1 sandwich bag
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine all the ingredients (except dark chocolate) and mix well.
- Divide mixture into 10 small portions and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes or until golden.
Remove and cool.
- Slowly heat chocolate over a double boiler until chocolate melts. Cut a small whole in the corner of the plastic bag. Pour chocolate into bag and drizzle crosses on top. Place in fridge until chocolate sets.
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3kH0XfR
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD GROUND ROASTED WATTLESEED available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3kDlrX9
CHOICES OF NOMAD CHOCOLATE available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mJvVqB
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3gOK69T