Chocolate Pavlova with Raspberries and Pistachio
YOU WILL NEED:
- 250g plain flour
- 75g unsalted butter, cubed
- pinch sea salt
- 90g icing sugar, sifted
- 4 tbsp full-cream milk, plus 55ml
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 200g dark chocolate (70%), cut into small pieces
- 1 extra-large egg, beaten
- Nomad Chef's cocoa (cocoa powder) and dried Rose Petals
To make the pastry:
- Place the flour, butter, salt and icing sugar in a food processor and process for 20 seconds.
- Add 55ml milk and egg yolks and process for 30 seconds, or until a mass forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured bench and knead lightly for a few moments.
- Flatten it on the bench and form a ball. Wrap it in plastic and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, and spray a 28cm tart tin with oil spray.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured bench until it is 2cm wider than the tart case.
- Roll the pastry over your rolling pin and gently ease it into the tart case, pushing the sides in gently.
- Rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Line the tart case with foil, add some rice and blind bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the rice and foil, brush the tart shell with egg wash and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and increase the temperature to 200°C.
To make the filling:
- Place the cream and 4 tbsp milk in a saucepan. Stir and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the chocolate and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and incorporated.
- Strain the egg into the warm chocolate mixture, and stir until absorbed.
- Pour the warm filling into the cooked tart shell and smooth it with a spatula.
- Turn off the oven, and bake the tart for 20 minutes or until just set.
- Allow the tart to cool, then sprinkle with cocoa powder and rose petals.
Do not refrigerate the tart.
Article Source: Nomad Chocolate
Photo Source: Nomad Chocolate
Original Article: https://bit.ly/2QYXviJ
Nomad Chocolate's DRINKING CHOCOLATE W/ AUSTRALIAN NATIVE available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2XzoGUw
We have multiple healthy choices of 70% DARK CHOCOLATE at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3fjMsue