CHOC-COCONUT AND DAVIDSON PLUM TRUFFLES
Either the kids demand a treat or your sweet tooth does. Keep a batch of these in the fridge as a convenient, nutritious and portion controlled indulgence. Perfect for the lunch box or as a grab-and-go snack, these truffles are so yummy you’ll think you’re eating something naughty. Experiment with Australian superfood powders as coatings for a colourful arrangement and a variety of flavours.
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup almond meal
¼ cup raw cacao
1 tbs chia seeds
pinch sea salt
- 1 tbs coconut nectar
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 2 tbs Freeze Dried Davidson Plum
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a blender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk all wet ingredients to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the blender and pulse until a cookie-dough like mixture forms.
- Prepare a mixing bowl full of clean, warm water (for wetting and cleaning hands) and a separate plate for each of the coatings. Place each coating ingredient on a separate plate. Roll each truffle ball in one of these coatings and set aside. Be sure to wet your hands between rolling each ball to avoid contaminating the coatings. This will also make rolling less sticky.
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3BHEnLe
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD DAVIDSON PLUM available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2WGsKEQ
Variation of NOMAD CHOCOLATE available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3mJvVqB
We have multiple healthy choices of AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3gOK69T