CHAI SPICED APPLE & KAKADU PLUM CIDER
Kakadu Plum has a lovely flavour of stewed fruits, which makes for the perfect twist on traditional hot apple cider recipes. We’ve added one tbsp of Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum Powder, which is all you need to match the Vitamin C content found in an entire orange.
- In a medium size pot, combine the apple cider with the Kakadu Plum, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods, peppercorns, star anise, and vanilla bean. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 15 minutes until fragrant.
- Strain the cider and divide between two mugs. Fold the maple syrup into the whipped cream, then dollop it into each mug. Finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 tbsp Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum Powder
- 1-inch whole piece ginger, peeled
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 6 whole cardamom pods
- 4 whole black peppercorns
- 1 whole star anise
- 1/2 whole vanilla bean, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon, for topping
Article Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Photo Source: Australian Superfood Co.
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3DR6hpm
AUSTRALIAN SUPERFOOD KAKADU PLUM NATIVE FRUIT POWDER available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3CM6IQK