BBQ Crispy Skinned Salmon Fillet with Chimichurri
Serves: 4 people | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes
4 x 200g Salmon fillets, skin on
1/2 Bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
1/2 Bunch coriander, leaves finely chopped
3 Garlic cloves, finely grated
1 Red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
1 Lemon, juice and wedges
2 tbls Red wine vinegar
Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes
Freshly cracked black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat the BBQ to high heat with the hood down.
- Combine the parsley, coriander, garlic, and chilli in a mixing bowl, add red wine vinegar, season generously with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes and cracked pepper and add 3 tbls extra virgin olive oil, mix well then set aside.
- Brush the salmon fillets with vegetable oil; generously sprinkle the skin with Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes, drain away any excess oil.
- Open BBQ hood, and turn BBQ to medium heat; place salmon fillets skin side down on the flat grill and hold in place for a few seconds, cook for 3 minutes; and then turn over and cook for a further 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked to your preferred doneness. Remove from the BBQ and place on the BBQ resting rack and rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the salmon on a serving plate and drizzle with chimichurri, serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe Source: Murrayriversalt.com.au
Original Source: https://bit.ly/2ZfEKuN
Murray River's SALT FLAKES available at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3ijOM70