Chocolate Easter Nest
YOU WILL NEED:
- 100g Nomad's Ecuador Esmeraldas 72% Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup slithered almonds
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 1 packet of chocolate eggs
- Melt chocolate.
- Combined all ingredients in bowl.
- Separate mixture in a muffin tin (silicone ones make the process much easier), press down in to centre to give the nest-like affect & place eggs in the centre.
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes & they are ready to serve.
Article Source: Nomad Chocolate
Photo Source: Nomad Chocolate
Original Article: https://bit.ly/3eGeJNQ
NOMAD CHOCOLATE BAR 72% DARK CHOCOLATE FROM ECUADOR ESMERALDES available for check out here ➡️ https://bit.ly/2W5JFkb
We have multiple healthy choices of NOMAD CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS at Drink International ➡️ https://bit.ly/3wSIaCv